Dear future interns (Applicants from Uganda) We are pleased that we can help you to experience an exciting time in Germany. Before you start to fill out the application documents, we would like to give you some more information. (Scroll below to access and download some of the required document )
- Registration Form-Schorlemer Stiftung
- Health Questionnaire-Schorlemer Stiftung
- Application for the placement of an internship abroad
- Consent Data Collection (GDPR)
- Letter of Motivation
- Certificate of completion traineeship/ Study certificate/ Enrolment certificate
- Copy of passport
- current passport pictures
- digital photograph of yourself
- The documents must be completed independently.
- All forms and other written documentsmust be sign by hand.
- Please send the complete documents digital by e-mail. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Under Letter of Motivation, Introduce yourself in English and write why you want to do an internship in Germany. Write something about your family, your theoretical and practical work experience.
- Copy of intermediate/final certificate with subject-related reference or study certificate/certificate of enrolment/degree, stamped and signed by the vocational school, college or university
- biometric and identical images, only necessary when submitting the visa
- Copy of passport must not older than 10 years, Valid for at least 3 months after return to Uganda, With at least two empty pages
- Once UNYFA received all necessary documents and the program fees (50 €), we will forward your application to our partner in Germany (Schorlemer Stiftung - DBV, Germany) and the search for a farm for you can start.
- Describe in the registration form exactly what type of farm you are considering and what your focus is.
- First we check your documents. It may happen that we ask you to improve your documents (Letter of motivation etc.). There are very good templates on the internet that you can use. Always ask yourself the question: Would you, as a manager, get involved with this application?
- After checking the documents, we will forward them to our partner organization in Germany (Schorlemer Stiftung - DBV, Germany). DBV eventually will contact you for conducting an interview via Skype or Whatsapp. This is only because our partner wants to get to know the applicants beforehand and settle some questions so kindly be open for that.
- We receive an internship offer from the partner organization, which we forward to you. It contains information about the operation and the daily tasks on the farm. In case you have some questions concerning your placement offer, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- After the confirmation from you, we will send you the visa application documents, which you must return to us filled out and signed. This includes insurance documents from our partner which we will forward to you. Our partner will provide an insurance at R+V insurances for the whole period of the program.
- Our partner will book the flights to Germany for the whole group of applicants as soon as visa have been granted to everyone.
- And last but not least, we want to remind every applicant to kindly be active on social media channels in order to share experiences and impressions of your time abroad with us and especially with our partner in Germany. DBV will appreciate it if you would cooperate with DBV’s social media contact during your internship.