Make a 3-5 minutes video following the guidelines below;
● Carefully read and understand the above video set questions before recording.
● You can use your smartphone/camera for recording.
● Keep the video short! Aim at a maximum of 5 minutes.
● Please hold your smartphone in landscape format
● Please look into the camera and not at yourself.
● Try to avoid backlit settings (this is when the sun is behind the person on the video). Shoot in natural light, not inside if possible.
● Look for a windless and calm spot to avoid background noise. Take a short sound test to see if the sound is good.
● Use a selfie stick or another person can hold the phone for the video to be more stable.
● Please record the question you are responding to as well (also if you are doing the interview by yourself).
Below are the questions to guide you in making a 3-5 minutes video. Please be precise, with Clear sound and focus.
Videos exceeding 5 minutes will automatically be disqualified.
|Questions||Tips for answering|
|Introduce your self||Name, age, highest level of education, Experience in farming, location of the farm|
|Tell us about your farm||Farm details like Size, enterprises on the farm, method of farming|
What innovation do you have?
|How has the Covid19 pandemic affected your operations with emphasis on the food system challenges||Give examples of challenges you have faced on the farm/enterprise and how you have overcome them.|
|How does your Farm enterprise contribute towards a sustainable food system and environmental conservation?||Detail on innovative measures and strategies employed on your farm to contribute towards the food system and environmental sustainability.|
|In case you win, how will you impact other youths to create livelihoods from agriculture||Future plans to engage other youths into agriculture and contribute to building sustainable food systems.|